When the weather is neither cold nor hot, many people in the street wear woolen sweaters which were stylish and beautiful. The raw material of real woolen sweater is made of sheep hair. It is very good to be with the function of keeping warm in autumn and winter, and it is also very breathable. It is our favorite fashion item in autumn and winter. Woolen sweaters have both advantages and disadvantages. For disadvantages, it is not easy to take good care of , if careless, it is easy to deform.
How to Take Care of the Sweater?
1. Pure wool is very soft, and elastic, soft with bright color, choose neutral detergent when clean, do not use hot water, hand washing instead of machine washing, as is easy to damage.
2. When drying after cleaning, gently squeeze out the water, then wear the sleeves on both sides of the cardigan on the hanger, gently flatten, neatly dry, dry in weak light or cool and ventilated place.
3. The clothes hanger for woolen sweater should be chosen the one that can support the style of coat shoulder cushion and skirt trousers waist to avoid clothing wrinkling.
4. Generally it is necessary to be ironed for knitted sweaters to restore the original style, easy to wear or store. The ironing temperature is subject to the fabric of knitted sweaters, in the meantime, it is necessary to cover a wet white cloth for wet protection.
5. Generally for knitted sweaters, try to avoid wearing two consecutive days, so as to give enough time for wool fiber to restore its natural elasticity.
6. Any wool fabric can be folded and stored with moth-proofing or camphor pills, or hung in clothing bags. Don’t cram sweaters into small spaces.
Post time: Apr-21-2021